Friday, July 27

Eyelet Lace










































Sabo Skirt Eyelet Bodysuit l Brandy Melville Denim Shorts l Foreign Exchange Oversized Kimono l  
LA Thrifted Spiked Loafers

Not only does being back in Florida now for the past two weeks make me miss California more and more everyday, but I have noticed that the back rounds of all my blog post were so much more interesting there than they are here. For instance, this was taken outside on my patio in between a grill and a window. Not exactly the look I'm going for but sometimes you have to work with the bare minimums.

However living in the Sunshine state there are many beautiful places to capture a memory or simply an outfit of the day, so I guess that will just have to mean that my nearly 30 pound EOS Canon Digital camera will now be BFF's with my oversized purse.


No comments:

Post a Comment