Saturday, August 18

Black and Yellow







































Forever 21 Maxi Dress l H&M Neon Neckalce l LA Fashion District Neon Satchel l Target Neon Sneakers l Tiffany & Co Silver Bracelet l Vintage Bracelets 

Last weekend I took a mini vacation two hours away to the big city of Orlando, Florida. My boyfriend and I stayed at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Universal Studios, and it was quite the hotel. From the late night room service, to the amazing breakfast buffet, it will defiantly be a resort I would recommend to anyone who loves being treated like royalty. Although the car ride up there is pretty short, I decided this dress would be the perfect passenger seat attire. I have a growing obsession for maxi dresses and even skirts, so keep your eyes peeled for many more posts with them to come.

1 comment:

  1. You look too cute!!

    Love the the mix of comfy with your trainers and chic with the necklace.

    Love your style!
    Follow each other??

    Kisses
    Patri
    http://www.siemprehayalgoqueponerse.com/

    ReplyDelete